LAW OFFICE OF KATHERYN H. HAYWOOD (website url address: https://dwicrimes.com/) appreciates your business and trust.
Your privacy is very important to us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
2. DATA COLLECTED
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
3. EMBEDDED CONTENT
Pages on this site may include embedded content. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
6. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.